Find Red Onion, Purple Onion, Yellow Onion on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Home > Products > Onion Series > red onion

Basic Info

Model No.: fresh onion

Product Description

Specifications Red Onion

small red Onion

mesh bag, or carton package

fast delivery: within 10 days

Low price: really bottom price

Fresh Red Onion--- Rock Bottom Price

Multiple sizes and packaging are available to meet your requirements:

4cm-6cm,4cm-9cm,7 cm up


1.mesh bag or carton

2.We can also according to the clients requirements.


1) 25MT-26/40' reefer high container. Packing:10kg/calcium and plastic carton.

2) 28-30MT/40' reefer container, Packing: mesh bag.


a) Fresh season: early June to September;

b) Frozen season: September to next May;


1.No broken skin, no scar, GAP certificate,

2.Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions

Transporting and storing temperature

0 ~ 2°C

Payment Terms

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.


ex works,FOB,FAS,C&F,door to door,(all incoterms available)

Contact us if you need more details on Fresh Red Onion. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Small Red Onion、Fresh Red Onion. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Onion Series

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters